Weekend Roundup July 1-4
Hard to believe that it is nearly time to celebrate the Fourth of July! Summer is flying by so quickly, but the weather is looking to be ideal in the upper 70s/low 80s for the weekend with partly sunny skies, so lets make the most of the good weather and the long weekend!
- Learn about reptiles and amphibians during Buckham Memorial Library's Animal Ambassadors programs at 10:30AM and 1:30PM on Friday.
- Saturday morning don't miss the Faribault Farmers Market at Central Park in Faribault. Open from 7AM to noon.
- Start off your Saturday morning by getting your blood pumping! The Faribault Flyers, Bike, Hike and Ski Club are having community hikes at 9:15AM each Saturday in February and March. Meet at Bernie’s Grill parking lot or email Fboflyers@gmail.com for more information.
- Explore Minnesota's oldest Fourth of July celebration on Monday with a trip to North Morristown.
- Celebrate the Fourth in true Minnesota style at the lake! The Roberds Lake Boat Parade is in its 17th year.
- Faribault's firework show will take place on Monday at dusk at Alexander Park. See other area firework showtimes and locations here.