Free Estate Planning Workshop Details on AM Minnesota
Faribault Bethlehem Academy Administrator Franz Boelter stops by the KDHL Studio for AM Minnesota at 9:30 this morning.
We will talk about an upcoming free financial planning event next weekend at Bethlehem Academy.
Estate and retirement planning will be discussed, and much of it can be very confusing.
Bethlehem Academy has presenters lined up that really know this world of finance and legalities.
Presenters include :
- Dave Beranek, CPA with Reese, Winter and Associates, Ltd.
- Cate Grinney, Financial Planner with Edward Jones
- Debbie Korman, Attorney with Korman Law Office
- Dr. Richard Huston, DVM, will provide closing remarks.
Some of the topics this group will cover are:
- The Minnesota Estate Tax and the Federal Estate Tax
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives
- Will vs. Revocable Trusts vs. POD-TOD
- Long-Term Care
- Charitable giving that can benefit not only you but also causes you believe in
- Social Security: Your Questions Answered
The event is next Saturday, May 13, from 8:30-10:30AM in Van Orsow Auditorium. There will be free coffee, juice and doughnuts.
They would like people to RSVP by May 9; call Franz Boelter at (507) 210-0339 or email email@example.com.