Dienst says in his updated Media Release, "Installing the LED lamp iinto a fluorescent fixture is a mistake that could be made by anyone. Please ensure that you are installing the correct lamp into any light fixture."
In his News Release Dienst says, "The home suffered major fire, smoke and water damage. I am grateful the children in the home know what to do when they discovered the smoke. They alerted everyone inside which is why everyone escaped unharmed."
Fire Chief Dustin Dienst commented, “We are grateful that the occupants of the home escaped unharmed. These types of incidents are devastating at any time of the year, but even more so during the holiday season.”