How to Get Tickets to see “Hamilton” in Minnesota for Just $10!
Tickets to see "Hamilton" when the Broadway musical comes to Minnesota in a couple weeks are in high demand! They're also expensive!
What if I told you that you could get your hands on tickets to see "Hamilton" for just $10?! I'm not kidding here, KARE 11 reports that the Hennepin Theatre Trust wants to get you $10 tickets.
The catch: your name has to be drawn in a lottery.
"Hamilton" will be performing at the Orpheum in Minneapolis August 29th through September 7th. If you've been thinking about going to the show make sure you enter these raffles! The raffle for each show opens up 2 days prior to the performance and there are 40 tickets they're selling for $10 for each show. That means the first chance to enter will be August 27th!
Here are the details from KARE 11:
- The lottery opens at 11 a.m. CT two days prior to the performance and will close at 9 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the lottery.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up two tickets.
- Only one entry per person per performance. Must be 18 years or older.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. the day prior to the performance (a custom link will be sent).
- Lottery tickets will be picked up at Will Call beginning two hours before the performance with a valid I.D. Show tickets void if resold.
You can register at the Hamilton Lottery website!
Source: KARE 11
Listen to Carly Ross on KDHL weekdays 1-5pm!