SE Minnesota's Official 2021 Halloween Haunted Houses and Events Guide
Are you ready for some spooky Halloween thrills and chills, Southeast Minnesota? Or maybe you prefer the not-so-scary Halloween fun. Either way, there's something for everyone from terrifying haunted houses and an abandoned hayride to kid-friendly corn mazes and pumpkin parties.
2021 Halloween Haunted Houses, Events, and Attractions in The Rochester Area
If you know of another SE Minnesota area Halloween haunt, attraction, or event that should be added to this list, tell us about it here!
Here are some Halloween 2021 stories you might enjoy:
- CDC Director Weighs In On Trick-Or-Treating
- The Halloween Capital of the World is Just 100 Miles From Rochester
- Medford’s ‘Nightmare On Central Ave’ Is Frighteningly Fun For All
- Popular Pumpkin Carving Kits for Halloween
- Disney Plus Announces Full Halloween 2021 Lineup
- Minnesota Baker Competing on 'Halloween Baking Championship'
- The Zombie Monster Bus in Minnesota is the Best Addition to 2021
4 Most Haunted Hotels Within an Hour of Rochester
YOU BETCHA: The Most Minnesota Halloween Costumes