Powerball Jackpot Climbs to $700 Million
UNDATED (WJON News) -- Powerball is up to another huge prize.
The estimated jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is $700 million, or about $375 million if the winner takes the cash option.
This ranks as the sixth-largest jackpot in the game's history, and the 10th-largest in U.S. lottery history.
The Powerball jackpot was last won on November 19th by a single ticket in Kansas.
Get our free mobile app
Powerball celebrated its 30th-anniversary last year and is now played in 45 states as well as the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Powerball tickets are $2 per play.
Drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday night.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Gas prices continue to climb in Central Minnesota
- January 2023 hits Top 10 snowiest list in St. Cloud
- Sheriff looking for person who shot, wounded dog in Alexandria area
- First acts announced for new St. Cloud festival this summer
- Teen wins pickup at Brainerd ice fishing contest
25 richest people in America and how they did it
Stacker compiled a list of the 25 wealthiest people in the country and how they've maintained their fortune.