Historic Lanesboro, Minnesota: Ice Cream Shop for Sale
Lanesboro, Minnesota is about 40 miles south and east of Rochester here in Land of 10,000 Lakes, but it's more like 100 years away when you step foot on their main street. Classic buildings, old-fashioned fun, and such a picturesque area.
I've seen how full the streets get, and how long the lines get for ice cream. Maybe it could be you behind that counter asking, "Single or double, plain or sugar cone? Oh, in a bowl, OK. Yes, we have spoons."
So Loubelle’s Ice Cream & Sandwich Shoppe Is For Sale?
Yep. Loubelle’s, at 111 Parkway Avenue North in Lanesboro is for sale. The asking price: $239,900. According to the real estate description, "Owner has long time success of running a business in this location since 1997."
Historic Lanesboro: Ice Cream Shop For Sale In Beautiful Town
- In the heart of historic downtown Lanesboro sits this well-maintained building and business with great restaurant frontage on Parkway Ave (the main street of Lanesboro)!
- This is a restaurant and building being sold together including fixtures. The building has been updated and seats 35 inside and great outdoor seating in the front to enjoy main street views.
- The kitchen, prep station, pizza room, ice cream station are all well maintained and ready for someone to take over. Excellent POS system that will ease running a business successfully.
- Owner has long time success of running a business in this location since 1997.
- Great historic tourist town offers Root River for canoeing, kayaking, tubing, fishing, 60 mile Root River bike trail, great boutiques, restaurants, live Commonweal Theatre, camping, Sylvan park, museum, 9 hole golf course and so much more. Ready to own your own business, now is the time!
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Play to Hear The Y-105FM Early Morning Show Radio-On-Demand Podcast!
Those Little Heart Candies!
Tasty and Full of Taste?