Kelly’s Summer Wishlist 2017
We've only just started seeing more daylight hours, and it's mud as far as the eye can see. But these gray days have me dreaming of sunshine and 70s. Every summer, I create a wishlist of fun things I hope to accomplish, or places I want to go while the weather is warm. So, while this list might be really early, this summer is no exception.
I'm guilty of always having more on my agenda than I have days in the week, and as usual, this year's list seems to exceed the amount of time allotted when you factor in work and other commitments, but I hope to cross off as many items as possible!
This summer I want to:
- Go to a Twins game
- Check out all the cool vehicles at the Faribault Car Cruise Nights
- Tube down the river
- Watch fireworks
- Spend a morning at the driving range
- Go on a camping trip
- Take a long bike ride
- Spend a night sitting around a bonfire
- Attend a family reunion
- Hit up Faribault Crazy Days in July
- Spend an evening playing tennis
- Go on long walks with my dogs
- Listen to live music
- Spend a day at the lake
- Take a trip to the farmer’s market
- See a race at Canturbury Downs
- Go to local festivals
- Take a long nap in a hammock
- Take a million pictures
- Explore a new place
- Help several friends and family members celebrate their weddings
- Play beanbag toss and other yard games
- Drive around the lakes
- Enjoy life!
I know this list is long and summer is short, but I'd love to check quite a few of these off. How are you hoping to spend your summer?