19-Year-Old Killed In Scott County Crash Early Sunday Morning
The Minnesota State Patrol states that it responded to a fatal crash at the intersection of Highway 169 and Delaware Ave in Scott County this morning. The victim, an unidentified 19-year-old woman from Hutchinson, was a passenger in one of the two vehicles in the collision.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol incident report: A 2006 Ford Explorer, driven by 34-year-old Michael Morse of Chaska, was traveling the wrong way, North, in the Southbound lanes of Highway 169.
A 2012 Nissan Rogue, driven by 20-year-old Cassidy Martin of Gaylord, was traveling South in the Southbound lanes of Highway 169, in the area of Saint Lawrence Township. The Ford Explorer crashed head-on into the Nissan Rogue.
Injured in the crash, was the driver of the Rogue, Martin, who was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, 20-year old Alyssa Grutt a passenger in the Rogue suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center, and the 19-year-old unidentified 2nd passenger in the Rogue. Morse, the driver of the Explorer, was reported to be uninjured in the crash.
Road conditions at the time o the crash were reported to be dry.
Responding to the scene of the crash along with the Minnesota State Patrol were the Belle Plaine Police Department, Jordan Police Department, Scott County Sheriff's Office, and Ridgeview Ambulance.
Smithfield Packaged Meats Bacon Topping Recall Labels
LOOK: $259,900 2 Bedroom Condo On Top Floor of Downtown Rochester's Hotel Indigo
- A truly must-have experience living in one of Rochester’s most updated buildings with exciting, upbeat restaurant and skyway access to downtown.
- This 2 bedroom 2 bath East facing unit with balcony is sure to give you the downtown experience you're looking for conveniently connected to Mayo Clinic, restaurants, and shopping via expansive skyway and walking subway system.
- Large, ample windows throughout offer spectacular sunrise, and river views.
- In unit laundry area, freshly painted and new carpet to move in and enjoy.
- On-site security, private residential elevator and lower-level secured storage area.
- Adjacent parking ramp with reserved space is available for monthly fee. You wont want to miss this opportunity!