Faribault Area Fourth of July Events
Hard to believe it, but the Fourth of July will be here in no time at all! If you’re celebrating locally, here are some fun events you can check out!
- Minnesota’s oldest Fourth of July celebration in North Morristown turns 125 this year and is a great way to enjoy the Fourth. A patriotic program, parade, live music and fireworks all come together for a memorable experience.
- Faribault sets off the fantastic town fireworks display at dusk at Alexander Park.
Cool off near the water and enjoy the Roberds Lake Club Boat Parade. Decorate your boat and join in on the fun, or be a spectator to this floating parade at 2PM on Tuesday, July 4.
- Northfield’s Fourth of July display will be at ball field at the Northfield Middle School about 9:45PM.
- Residents of Owatonna can enjoy the fireworks show at dusk and they will be launched at the Steele County Fair Grounds.
- Cannon Valley Fair is underway starting Saturday, and running through the Fourth.
- Elysian hosts their firefighters dance Monday night with Smokescreen playing, and on Tuesday hold the Lake Francis Boat Parade at 10AM, followed by the grand parade at 2PM downtown.
Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!