The Mighty 920 KDHL is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
The Mighty 920 KDHLis now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Get the latest Faribault area news and your favorite music.
Setting upT he Mighty 920 KDHL on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KDHL. Tap on the station logo to get to the The Mighty 920 KDHL skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the The Mighty 920 KDHL skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KDHL.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email.