The Claremont Hogfest You’ve Been Waiting For All Summer Is Here!
For being a small town of 779 (according to the 2019 census), Claremont knows how to party!
Get our free mobile app
The city festival, Hogfest, is back!
The festival runs August 6th-8th, and is full of fun-filled events!
If I had to advise someone to pick one event to attend, I'd highly recommend the community dinner on Friday night. The menu includes pulled pork, corn-on-the-cob, pickles, potato chips, and lemonade. I'm not sure why but that would hit the spot right now!
Of course, it is hard to pick one event with this extensive itinerary.
Claremont's Hogfest Itinerary:
Friday, August 6th
- 5 pm-12 am: Beer Garden Open-- Schott Distributing supplying beer!
- 5 pm: Pork Feed Claremont/American Equity Bank Serving Dinner
- 6 pm: Gopher State Garden Tractor Pulls on East St.
- 8 pm-12 am: Street Dance
Saturday, August 7th
- 8 am-12 am: Beer Garden Open
- 8 am: Volleyball Tournament Begins
- 10 am: Southeast Area Tractor Pullers Antique Tractor & Truck Pulls @ CHS Lot
- 10 am: Claremont Fire Department Walking Taco Concessions @ CHS Lot with Tractor Pulls
- 10 am-3 pm: Bounce House Opens
- 10 am: Sand Pit with Buried Coins Opens
- 10 am-5 pm: 4H Petting Zoo Opens in Downtown Claremont
- 1-3 pm: Rookie the Clown is coming to town!
- 12 pm-7:30 pm: Cornhole Tournament (Registration at 11)
- 5:30-7 pm: Levi Eells Performing Live
- 8 pm-12 am: The Danglers Performing Live & Street Dance
Sunday, August 8th
For more information on any of the listed events, head here for loads of information.
CHECK THIS OUT: Enchanting 'Wolf House' is the Most Wish-Listed Airbnb in Minnesota
This beautiful Airbnb in Minneapolis, Minnesota dubbed "The Wolf House," in the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District, 90 minutes from Rochester, is the most wish-listed Airbnb in the state.