Shop on These Days for the Best Clearance Deals at Target
If you're reading this it's because you shop at Target. If you shop at Target you know how easy it is to go in for one thing and walk out with a cart load of items. The struggle is real. How can you get everything you want without spending a fortune?
Target, like every other store, marks things down to get get rid of them. If you know when these types of products go on clearance you'll have a better chance of getting them before they sell out.
A woman named Christy started a website called All Things Target. She chronicles her shopping adventures and offers advice on how you can save money. Christy explains marks downs happen throughout the week. Below is a guide, from her site, that will help you get the best deals on your next Target trip.
- Monday: electronics, accessories, kids' clothing, books, baby, stationery
- Tuesday: domestics, women’s clothing, pets, market (food items)
- Wednesday: men’s clothing, health and beauty, diapers, lawn and garden, furniture
- Thursday: housewares, lingerie, shoes, toys, sporting goods, décor and luggage
- Friday: auto, cosmetics, hardware, jewelry