Kenyon-Wanamingo Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Class
Kenyon-Wanamingo Public Schools has announced their Athletic Hall of Fame sixth class. Due to the pandemic there was no banquet and program last fall.
Induction ceremonies will take place October 9, 2021 at the Kenyon-Wanamingo High School Auditorium. Social hour is 4:30 p.m. Catered meal 5:30 p.m. Program 6:30 to approximately 8:00 p.m.
Inductees are from Wanamingo High School, Kenyon High School and Kenyon-Wanamingo High School.
Tickets can be ordered and purchased by September 24, 2021. Tickets are $25 for adults, $15 for children under age 12.
Tickets can be obtained through these people:
- Marliss Derscheid (K-W High School)
- Tricia Bauer (District Office in Wanamingo)
- Randy Hockiinson (507-789-7022)
- Steve Alger (507-213-3245)
- Checks should be made payable to K-W Hall of Fame. Tickets can be picked up at the will call table the night of the banquet.
A plaque is presented to each Hall of Fame honoree and their names included on the Hall of Fame Board at Kenyon-Wanamingo High School.
More details about each inductee will be released later.
Here are the 2021 inductees:
- Katy (Berquam) Vriez Class of 2000 Kenyon-Wanamingo
- Scott Flom Class of 1975 Kenyon High School
- Roz (Hagberg) Schack Class of 1978 Kenyon High School
- Jon Reppe Class of 1984 Wanamingo High School
- Rick Ryan K-W Booster/Supporter
2021 team honored will be the 1987-'88 Kenyon High School Girls Basketball Team.
These are awesome photos.