Sartell One Act Play Stars At State Festival
ST. PAUL (WJON News) -- The Sartell-Stephen High School One Act Play excelled at the state festival on Friday. They earned a star rating at the 76th One Act Play State Festival by performing, "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane."
The festival does not involve direct competition, instead, judges rate the plays in four areas including pace, blocking, costuming, and projection of the play's meaning. Each play is limited to 10 minutes of stage prep and 35 minutes of performance.
Sartell performed in the Class 2-A section and earned their 2nd ever trip to the state festival by winning sectionals on February 1st.
READ MORE FROM AUTHOR PAUL HABSTRITT:
- Rocori Dance Team Has Strong Family Ties
- Display Lights Up Holidays In Cold Spring
- Making Connections Name Of The Game For St. John's Prep
- A Novel Idea Develops Into Passion For Retired Teacher
- New Sartell Community Ed Director Brings Diverse Skill Set To Job
- 2024 Opening Still The Goal For New Children's Museum
- Sartell Dance Showcase Packs Them In
Minnesota Movies: Fun Facts About Drop Dead Gorgeous
Come Visit Rice, Minnesota With Us