Five Apple Orchards To Visit In Southeast Minnesota
My favorite time of the year is...right now! I love fall and all the things that come with it. Yes, even the pumpkin spiced list of goodies, which seems to be growing each year. One of my treasured moments though this time of year is walking through an apple orchard and grabbing some pictures of my kids while we were there.
Are you ready to go pick a few apples and taste some of those fall favorites? Here are 5 apple orchards in Southeast Minnesota that you can go visit this fall.
5 Apple Orchards in Southeast Minnesota
- Sekapp Orchard - 3415 College View Road E, Rochester, MN 55904
"Sweetcorn, produce, local honey and much more now available. Apple picking and tractor rides running daily!"
- Northwoods Orchard and Berry Farm - 8018 75th Avenue NW, Oronoco, MN 55960
"Activities include corn mazes, farm animals, wagon rides, and more. All are great photo opportunities – bring your camera!"
- Pepin Heights Orchard - 1753 South Hwy 61, Lake City, MN 55041
"We harvest their fruit at just the right time for the best flavor. Every apple is hand picked, and then inspected by human eyes before being packed with care."
- Blossom Hill Orchard & Farm - 645 Hwy 52, Preston, MN 55965
"Our Orchard Market offers a wide variety of seasonal produce, baked goods and locally sourced items."
- Turkey Hill Orchard - 9912 County Road 5 NW, Pine Island, Minnesota
"Family owned you pick Apple Orchard - Offering Pears, Plums, Farm Fresh Eggs, and of course Apples!"