Virtual County Fair Kids Coloring Contest – Download and Submit Here
Sadly, we are unable to gather at our county fairs this year in the same way we have always done, but that doesn't mean we can't still celebrate and have some fun!
To help keep the excitement of our county fairs going this year, we have created a Virtual Minnesota County Fair which includes this special Kids Coloring Contest activity to let the kids show off their artistic talents and imagination!
Here's How it Works:
- Download and print this Virtual Minnesota County Fair Coloring Page. (Let us know if you are unable to print the coloring page and we will print one for you)
- Color the page using crayons, markers, colored pencils, or paint. (kids must color the page without assistance)
- Scan or take a photo of your completed coloring page and submit it using the form below.
- Redeem your completed coloring page for a prize at Allina Health Clinic in Northfield and Faribault while you are there for your child and teen checkups!
PRIZES: A new youth bicycle will be awarded to one individual from each of the three age groups: 3-5, 6-8, and 8-12. (Bicycles generously donated by Troy Dunn)
- One entry per child
- One winner in each age group.
- Deadline for submissions is August 21, 2020