Byron Home Destroyed After Fireworks Spark Fire
Get our free mobile app
Byron, MN (KROC-AM News) - Spent fireworks are being blamed for a fire that destroyed a Byron family's home overnight.
Byron Fire Chief Matt Grant says the fireworks were not cooled down before they were disposed of and started a fire that was reported around midnight in the 800 block of 3rd Street Northeast. The fire chief says it appears the home is a total loss. A GoFundMe site has been set up to assist the family.
Firefighters from Byron and Kasson responded to the fire, along with Olmsted County Deputies. No injuries were reported.
10 Facts About 'Purple Rain' You Probably Did Not Know
On the 5th anniversary of Prince passing away, we celebrate his life and talent with many stories and songs. And trivia about "Purple Rain" - the movie AND the