Meet Owatonna’s Ten Top Spots to Grab a Pizza (and Come Hungry)
Let's take look at the Top-10 places to grab a slice or a whole pie in Owatonna according to Yelp user reviews.
Thin and crispy, deep-dish, Detroit style, Chicago style, heck; there's even Minnesota style pizza now. And we're not even getting to all the topping options.
Here are the top ten places in the Owatonna area to grab a piping-hot, cheesy pizza according to Yelp user reviews:
- A Taste of The Big Apple (104 West Broadway Street, Owatonna)
- "...my favorite local pizza joint."
- Nick's Pizza Palace (326 North Cedar Avenue, Owatonna)
- "...my favorite pizza place in Owatonna!"
- Godfather's Pizza (1828 South Cedar Avenue, Owatonna)
- "...great pizza!"
- Pizza Hut (105 South Oak Avenue, Owatonna)
- "...their food was fantastic."
- Domino's Pizza (221 Mineral Springs Road, Owatonna)
- "...rarely get pizza anywhere else."
- Pizza Ranch (142 W Broadway Street, Owatonna)
- "...very good pizza and salad bar."
- Casey's (various locations in Owatonna)
- "...order online & and pick it up."
- Spare Time Entertainment (333 18th Street SE, Owatonna)
- "...good ingredients & quality thin crust."
- Papa Murphy's (641 West Bridge Street, Owatonna)
- "...awesome pizza for a great price!"
- Hy-Vee (1620 South Cedar Avenue, Owatonna)
- "...love the pizza area in the store."
I've never met a pizza I didn't like. Dine in, take out, delivery, frozen -- whatever; I love it all. The one thing I've never been able to wrap my head around is the pineapple thing. Lotta people love it -- I'm just not one of them.
BTW: Is there anything better than the corner pieces on a square-cut pizza?
Let us know your favorite place to enjoy a pizza using our station app (I'm always looking for ideas).