Rice County Public Health Flu Shot Clinic Schedule
Rice County Public Health Nursing Service has scheduled the following public influenza vaccination clinics for adults throughout the county.
Both quadrivalent and high dose flu vaccines will be available.
If you have Medicare (Part B) or Medical Assistance, please bring your health insurance card to the clinic and Public Health will bill Medicare or Medical Assistance for you.
For those paying privately, the fee for quadrivalent flu vaccine is $35.00.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017: 2:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m. at Villages of Lonsdale, 1000 Birch Street NE, Lonsdale
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017: 11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. at Nerstrand School, 205 South 2nd Street, Nerstrand
- Friday, October 13, 2017: 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. at Northfield Community Resource Center, 1651 Jefferson Parkway, Room 103, Northfield
- Thursday, October 19, 2017: 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. at Morristown Community Center, 402 Division Street South, Morristown
- Friday, October 20, 2017: 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. at Senior Expo-Faribault Middle School, 704 17th Street SW, Faribault
- Thursday, November 2, 2017: 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. at Faribault Senior Center, 19 West Division Street, Faribault
In addition to the clinics listed above, Rice County Public Health will have flu vaccine available for uninsured adults and children.
Please call Laura at 507-332-5928 or the main desk at 507-332-6111 for more information regarding eligibility and clinic times.