Faribault Blue Collar BBQ & Arts Fest Details on AM Minnesota
It’s become one of my favorite events of the year. The Blue Collar BBQ and Arts Fest in Faribault is this Saturday.
There is no admission. That’s right it’s free. The best four-letter word in the English language other than love.
The event features some incredible music and a variety too. From acoustic to pop rock and of course blues on stage from 11AM until 11PM.
This is the ninth year for the end of summer celebration in Faribault, and we are scheduled to have a number of guests on today’s AM Minnesota to give us the details.
I hope you can tune in at 9:30AM or go to www.youtube.com/user/KDHLRadio and watch the program for the info at a more convenient time for you.
Here is a listing of the bands performing on Saturday in downtown Faribault.
- The Home Fires: Acoustic Americana
- JoyAnn Parker: Minnesota Original Blues
- Son of Bueller: 80’s Pop with a Bluegrass Twist
- Moses Oakland Quartet: Rockin Blues
- Tim Mahoney: Pop Singer, Songwriter
- Element 13: Milwaukee’s Hottest Cover Band
Add some delicious food, a BBQ competition, arts and crafts and activities for all ages and you have a major league block party in downtown Faribault.