Easter Egg Hunts Abound This Weekend
One of my favorite things, when my children were little, was taking them to the annual Easter Egg Hunts that take place in the area. Giving them a basket, or a shopping bag, and watching them hunt for those plastic eggs was always a blast. They were always so excited to see what kind of treats they were getting in their eggs. The only thing they never liked was the black jelly beans (and I don't blame them).
I have done a little digging, and I have a list of upcoming Easter Egg Hunts for this weekend if you are looking for somewhere to take your children or grandchildren. My guess is as busy as the Easter Bunny is, he just might make an appearance at one of them, no promises though.
All of these Easter Egg Hunts take place on Saturday, March 31st:
- Our Saviors Lutheran Church in Owatonna at 9:30 am
- Shattuck St. Mary's school grounds in Faribault at 10:30 am
- City Park in Blooming Prairie sponsored by BP Women of Today at 11 am
- Clear Lake Park in Waseca at 11 am
- Owatonna Hy-Vee from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Christian Family Church in Owatonna from 10 am to 2 pm
If you go to any of these, feel free to share pictures on our Facebook page, we would love to see them.