5 Family Fun Ideas for MEA In Southeast Minnesota
Anyone else have kids that are ready for MEA? A few days off of school is coming up on October 18th & 19th and if you are looking for some fun things to do on the days off, check out the list below that my kids said "YES! I want to do that!".
5 Family Fun Ideas in Southeast Minnesota for MEA Weekend
- Visit a zoo! Zollman Zoo is located close to home in Byron, Mn. You won't see lions, tigers, or bears but YOU WILL SEE a cougar, bison, and so many more amazing animals! Click here to get their website.
- Go Climbing! ROCA, a climbing gym in Rochester, is extending their hours during MEA from 10 am until 9:30 pm. Check out their special deals that day and plan to climb high.
- It's Fall Festival Time! Creating scarecrows, painting pumpkins, hayrides...if that sounds like fun, you need to be at the Harvest Moon Fall Festival on October 18th. Click here for all the important info.
- Let's Get Painting! This treat is for the kids and the parents on the 19th...because it is a movie night for kiddos at Color Me Mine where they get to have fun painting, eating pizza, and watching the movie CoCo. The fun for parents...well, you have a night to do what you wish for 2 1/2 hours. All the info is at their event page here.
- Let's sing & play! One of Rochester's' favorites, Miss Kristen, will be at ABC and Toy Zone on the 19th from 10:30 am until 11 am. Kids all over know Miss Kristen and love her to pieces...and she gives a special treat at the end of her song and storytime. Get the info for this musical time here.
Take The Mighty 920 with you anywhere you go! Download our free app today!